So the event was about understanding the potential of Instagram and how one can grow his/her Instagram account. I met some of my old Instagram friends like Karthik Abhiram (@karthikabhiram) , Shagun Segan (@eattripclick), Pavan Tanuj (@pavantanuj) and made some new friends as well. Got the chance to know the growth secrets of the speakers and also I have mentioned some of the growth strategies those I have used for my account @hellohyderabad . It was an amazing event. The food and goodies were also great.
So the tips I got from yesterday’s event are:
- Be consistent
- Portrait and square size pictures get more engagement in comparison to landscape size photos.
- Post timing matters a lot.
- Cross platform sharing helps to get more views/impression.
- Presentation skill is an added bonus.
- Tagging is essential (Hash tags, Geo tagging & Account tagging).
Took few shots and I have already posted them in my Instagram account @zuvam and also shared them in Facebook as it was one of the tips by Karthik sir. The pictures are cropped tightly as I was sitting on the 3rd row and I was using my Nikon D750 with the Tamron 24-70 mm f/2.8. Then I processed the pictures with Adobe Lightroom.
- RJ Shezzi @rjshezzi
- Karthik Abhiram @karthikabhiram
- Shagun Segan @eattripclick
- Vishal Fernandes @jetseteat
- Rohit Mittal @quackquackapp
- Pavan Tanuj @pavantanuj
- Kshitij Dembla @demblakshitij
So that’s all about the event and the tips. Am also thinking of starting a YouTube channel on this topic as I find this topic interesting. Let me know if it is a good idea. Also I was testing the Moto G5S Plus for my tech blog 360techlife.com . The full review will be posted on Monday (4th September 2017) 1PM IST.
Thank you for reading my first blog.